Safego 2X car 27W led work light lamp 12V led driving lights 4X4 ATV tractor offroad 27W led worklight fog lamp for trucks 24V
1. LED chips from US.
2. Lamp body is fasterradiating for aluminum,high temperature resistance,beauty exterior.
3. Lamp cover adopted germany pmma technology,goodvitreousness,anti high/low temperature burst.
4. Lamp reflector usedItlian optical reflectivity projector lens,long reflect distance.
5. Fix device fromJapanese airlines tighten technology,stainlesssteel,shakeproof,rust-proof,water proof.
6. Energy saving,highbrightness,long lifespan,adopted japanese encapsulation technology.
The difference between afloodlight and a spotlight:
* A spotlight has a narrow beam that concentrateslight on a small area.
* A floodlight is built so that the light spreads overa wide area.
* With a spotlight you will see things further away infront of you however it will leave everything beside you in the dark with afloodlight the reverse is the case.
* Because the light is more concentrated, a spotlight willappear brighter than a floodlight but only within its narrower beam. Aspotlight is more suited to illuminating objects and a floodlight is moresuited to illuminating areas.
offroad vehicle, ATVs, truck, engineering vehicles (excavator,treedozer, road roller, bulldozer, crane and mining truck etc.),special vehicle(fire engine, police cars, rescue vehicle, communication vehicle, militarycommand vehicle) forklift, trains, boat, bus and tanks.
Work/Spot/Day/Fog lamp,Available in the auxiliary lamp for, SUV‘s bumper, fire engine,ambulance and car
Indoor & Outdoor uses
Work/Spot/Day/Fog Available for Truck,SUV's bumper; Work light, fire engine,ambulance; Farming, mining, forklift, exterior lighting; Excavator, off-road, and Heavy Duty Equipment.
Available for offroad vehicle, atvs, truck, engineering vehicles(excavator, treedozer, road roller, bulldozer, crane and mining truck etc. ), special vehicle(fire engine, police cars, rescue vehicle, communication vehicle, military command vehicle)forklift, trains, boat, bus, and tanks.